The House Financial Service Committee holds a hearing on “Oversight of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) and Other Efforts to Strengthen National Security in the United States” at 10:00 a.m. ET on Sept. 13.
- The Honorable Paul Rosen, Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Brain Reissaus, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Investment Security, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Lucas Cadena, Director, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Adam Vaccaro, Director, Office of Investment Security, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Halimah Najieb-Locke, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Industrial Base Resilience, U.S. Department of Defense