Trump Says 32,000 People Were Killed in Iran’s Clampdown on Protesters

Trump Says 32,000 People Were Killed in Iran’s Clampdown on Protesters

People gather during a protest in Tehran, Iran, on Jan. 8, 2026. Anonymous/Getty Images

President Donald Trump said on Feb. 20 that 32,000 people had been killed in Iran during the regime’s violent clampdown on protesters.

Trump revealed the death toll after a reporter asked him if he had a message to the Iranian people during a Feb. 20 press conference about the Supreme Court’s decision to rule against his tariffs.
We had a problem loading this article. Please enable javascript or use a different browser. If the issue persists, please visit our help center.

Original News Source Link – Epoch Times