Vance Says US Troop Deployment to Poland Has Been Delayed

Vance Says US Troop Deployment to Poland Has Been Delayed

Vice President JD Vance speaks during a press briefing at the White House on May 19, 2026. Madalina Kilroy/The Epoch Times

U.S. Vice President JD Vance said on May 19 that a planned U.S. troop deployment to Poland has been delayed and that it was not accurate to say the troops were being withdrawn from ‌Europe.

Last week, the Pentagon and the Polish defense minister said that the United States had decided not to proceed with the temporary deployment of 4,000 extra U.S. troops to Poland.
We had a problem loading this article. Please enable javascript or use a different browser. If the issue persists, please visit our help center.

Original News Source Link – Epoch Times